Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags "3 litters just in time for the holidays" *grrr*

MommaOfFour

Cavy Slave
came across this one craigslist, per description 3 litters of baby piggies ready to adopt for the holidays with picture taken in outdoor enclosure... I don't even want to get into the whole "outside" aspect, we all know the many reasons this shouldn't be done.

please flag.

(broken link removed)

Threepigsnacuy

Cavy Slave
Flagged. Grrr....

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Flagged! What's wrong with these people!

And as for 'Please do NOT contact me with -blah blah blah'....I think someone might have given her a telling off before!

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
Flagged. Disgusting. I have one in my state I'm going to be asking you guys help me flag as well.

MommaOfFour

Cavy Slave
Thanks for your help guys!
I just can't stop thinking about how distgusting this is.... no telling how many of the "babies" are preggers themselves, how this will continue and where they'll end up... I feel so bad for these guys, they are as cute and deserving of a wonderful loving home as any piggy (or animal as such actually) yet they have to be in those conditions. also makes me furious to think they're outside, it's been freezing here and where they're at is usually even a few degrees colder than here. ugh :mad:

@LuvCavysLuvCats I'm in Wasington too! :) Seattle area

Aleks

Cavy Slave
Flagged it!

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
@MommaOfFour Well it's a pleasure to meet a fellow Washingtonian. So what's the weather out your way? Clouds? Yep here too. ;D

MommaOfFour

Cavy Slave
@LuvCavysLuvCats likewise :) and of course (never fails lol)! don't forget to mention the fog and slight drizzel oozing out because of too much moisture in the air but no actual rain *yikes*

TheMuffinPiggy

Cavy Slave
And $5 is definitely not enough to keep snake owners away!

Dogsareking

Cavy Slave
This is old, but FLAGGED. Even though some of the pigs (likely all) should be already gone, I think whenever someone on Craigslist gets flagged enough times, they can actually get their account shut down? Even though I am a dog lover, I still care about the welfare of all animals and I hate it whenever I see any animal being hurt. Those "babies" are probably pregnant themselves! What's going to happen? Sickly bred animals will be in most places, unless there is SOMETHING, done about it. This lady or man needs to be shut down.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.