PDA

View Full Version : hello :-)

Elmo525
12-27-13, 12:32 pm
Hi im new on here. I've kept guinea pigs for 6 years now. After having to rehome my herd of 4 females due to rehome a family fall out, 4 months later am starting again and have three males. Looking for guinea pig friends to share piggy chat with photos and piggy knowledge. Am also wanting a piggy pen pal to send letters postcards and piggy items to :-) anyone want to be friends with me and the boys, drop me a message . Hope to make aloft of new friends

pinky
12-27-13, 12:47 pm
Hi im new on here. I've kept guinea pigs for 6 years now. After having to rehome my herd of 4 females due to rehome a family fall out, 4 months later am starting again and have three males. Looking for guinea pig friends to share piggy chat with photos and piggy knowledge. Am also wanting a piggy pen pal to send letters postcards and piggy items to :-) anyone want to be friends with me and the boys, drop me a message . Hope to make aloft of new friends

Welcome and good luck with your new boys. I wouldn't recommend exchanging addresses with anyone you meet on a public forum site. It's much safer to keep your personal information private. That being said, this is a great site to share ideas and information.

LuvCavysLuvCats
12-27-13, 02:08 pm
Welcome! It's nice to have you on this forum! :)