PDA

View Full Version : Coroplast Color of Coroplast

CudsGwennyPash
12-03-13, 04:04 pm
I just ordered some new coroplast and was wondering what it looked like. I ordered the cream color- natural, but I don't know what it looks like. Does anyone have the cream color coroplast base, if you do can you post a picture?

GuineaPigster
12-03-13, 04:35 pm
What brand?? The color would vary depending on the brand. :)

CudsGwennyPash
12-03-13, 04:36 pm
What brand?? The color would vary depending on the brand. :)

I am not sure what you mean by brand. All I know is that it is coroplast.

GuineaPigster
12-03-13, 04:37 pm
What site did you order it from?

CudsGwennyPash
12-03-13, 04:38 pm
What site did you order it from?

I didn't order it from a site, that is way to expensive. I ordered it from my local coroplast supplier.

GuineaPigster
12-03-13, 04:44 pm
Okay, then I'd recommend either calling them or if they have a location, go visit.

cavykaitlyn
12-03-13, 04:45 pm
Your local supplier? No one can help you then ;)

We don't live near you, I'm pretty sure. We're all over the world.
Just wait it out. It'll look great, I'm sure :)

CudsGwennyPash
12-03-13, 04:46 pm
Okay, then I'd recommend either calling them or if they have a location, go visit.

They described it to me, I was just hoping that someone had a picture because I do better if I can see it. Thanks for helping though.

CudsGwennyPash
12-03-13, 04:47 pm
Your local supplier? No one can help you then ;)

We don't live near you, I'm pretty sure. We're all over the world.
Just wait it out. It'll look great, I'm sure :)

Yah I know, but I was under the impression that all coroplast was the same color no matter what.

cavykaitlyn
12-03-13, 04:48 pm
No, it's all different. This site actually has a color exclusive to them--PINK!

Every company has differently formulated dyes. This produces different shades of the same color.

CudsGwennyPash
12-03-13, 04:51 pm
No, it's all different. This site actually has a color exclusive to them--PINK!

Every company has differently formulated dyes. This produces different shades of the same color.

That isn't true fortunately, I asked them what colors they have, and they do have pink. Pink is not exclusive, anyone can get it.

CudsGwennyPash
12-03-13, 04:53 pm
No, it's all different.

That is weird, but I guess it just depends on where your supplier gets it from.

cavykaitlyn
12-03-13, 04:53 pm
Oh.

Well, it WAS exclusive when I checked many, many months ago! Too long ago now to be reliable information, I suppose.

That's all right, everyone makes mistakes ;)

CudsGwennyPash
12-03-13, 04:55 pm
Oh.

Well, it WAS exclusive when I checked many, many months ago! Too long ago now to be reliable information, I suppose.

That's all right, everyone makes mistakes ;)

Would you have gotten pink if you could have?

GuineaPigster
12-03-13, 05:05 pm
I would get pink for my boys, but it doesn't match my room. I'm thinking I'll go with brown or white.

cavykaitlyn
12-03-13, 05:07 pm
I have a Midwest, but yeah, I probably would have :)

That, or green!

Midwest habitats are 8 square feet and can be lengthened with other C&C parts or other Midwest cages. My boar is happy there, and Charlemagne was thrilled in there two months ago. She was just happy to have SPACE! She spent half her life in a petstore-sized enclosure.

CudsGwennyPash
12-03-13, 05:15 pm
I have a Midwest, but yeah, I probably would have :)

That, or green!

Midwest habitats are 8 square feet and can be lengthened with other C&C parts or other Midwest cages. My boar is happy there, and Charlemagne was thrilled in there two months ago. She was just happy to have SPACE! She spent half her life in a petstore-sized enclosure.

That is what I started out with too. Then after I got it I had to get another for expansion a couple days later. Then I found this site and decided not to use them anymore.

cavykaitlyn
12-03-13, 05:17 pm
I'm not allowed to have a second piggy, so I just got a cage big enough for one (and it's the bare minimum for two!) and I talk with him daily.

He adores when the lights go out because, being an almost all-black piggy, he thinks I can't see him ;) He gets startled when it's dark and I walk past him!

spy9doc
12-03-13, 06:40 pm
Look on the parent site of this Forum for an explanation of exactly what Coroplast (trade name) is and a display of colors:

http://www.guineapigcagesstore.com/coroplast

CudsGwennyPash
12-10-13, 05:58 pm
Just got my coroplast. I was really excited about cream, but I actually got clear- which is what I originally wanted. I love the way clear looks. :-)

foggycreekcavy
12-10-13, 07:10 pm
One of my adopters ordered a sheet of the clear stuff. Post a photo of your cage so we can see what the clear looks like!

CudsGwennyPash
12-10-13, 07:11 pm
One of my adopters ordered a sheet of the clear stuff. Post a photo of your cage so we can see what the clear looks like!

I will when I make it. :-)