Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

Whovian11

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! I am a hopeful guinea pig owner. I am hoping to get two sows from a great rescue around mid December. I have been lurking around these sites and this forum for about 2 years collecting lots of information. I enjoy the vast amount of info on this site and the great ideas to make C &C cages.

I have one dog, a Shiba Inu, named Koda. I also have two rats, 1 1/2 yrs. old (both of them), named Kristen and Brooke, who light up my days. I am a fequent poster on the forum Goosemoose (User name is RatNook) I love sewing, knitting , crocheting, and photography (I have 5 dslr cameras :eek:, which will be great for photographing the pigs) and of course, hinted by my user name and location, I LOVE Doctor Who. I am going to see the 50 years of Doctor Who in my local theatre! Anyways, I am very much enjoying the users on this forum and the information so far. Thank you for letting me join this amazing online community.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome so glad you decided to finally join.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.