Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage should be complete soon

Lyndsay

Cavy Slave
I got my dad to bend the cubes for me so I can create the ramp. They arn't totally equal, cause he bent them by hand, not the foot trick I seen afterwards. I found some spare carpet, cut it to size, and attached the ramp. I got really excited, and put Smudgee to the test. I sat a piece of lettuce at the top of the ramp and put him at the bottom, as his food will be going on the top level. At first we had to tempt him to walk up, and he wouldn't put his back feet on the carpet. I got him to go up and down once coaxing him. As I ran down stairs to grab the camera, I put another piece of lettuce at the top. I came back to find him eating the lettuce at the top of the cage. I was like yes, now hopefully he continues to do this when the rest of the cage is put together.

Cavy_Guy

Cavy Slave
Awsome, Great cage. I like your pigger. But I was wondering if you were gonna put another cube pannes where the top of the cage is cause couldent your pigger jump off?

Lyndsay

Cavy Slave
You bet I am, there is a few areas I have to enclose so that there is no accidents. ;)

JennG

Cavy Slave
Looks good!! I bent my grids to and they're not even but they work. Can't wait to see the completed cage.

Cavy_Guy

Cavy Slave
I dont know why I put "pannes" I ment pannels.

Lyndsay

Cavy Slave
I thought thats what you might have ment. I picked up the coroplast today! 2 pieces 68 inches x 40 inches for $36.50. Is that a reasonable price? I picked up a sheet of yellow, and red.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.