PDA

View Full Version : My guinea pig setup!

Guineapigpro
11-02-13, 11:04 am
Hey guys! This is my cage/playpen setup.

Muddypaw
11-02-13, 11:40 am
Pretty swanky home. Is there a ramp to the lower section or is that VIP access only?

Guineapigpro
11-02-13, 11:43 am
Oh! That's actually his 'playpen' cage. :) I need to get a few yards of fleece for it though! Also, those garbage bags aren't always there. That's the fleece flippers I need to put together! Thanks!

Traysea
11-02-13, 12:32 pm
awesome. how many piggies do you have in there?

Guineapigpro
11-02-13, 03:01 pm
I actually only have one. My medical reasoning is posted somewhere on the forum, and there are other personal reasons too. :)

He's pretty spoiled!

Traysea
11-03-13, 04:59 pm
No judgement at all here :o) I had a single piggy for a long time before I fell in love with a couple others. :O) I just figured since the cage was so massive there must be lots of piggies living in it.

gatorgirl
11-03-13, 05:05 pm
He's a lucky guy to have so much room to roam!

Guineapigpro
11-03-13, 06:30 pm
No judgement at all here :o) I had a single piggy for a long time before I fell in love with a couple others. :O)

Thanks for understanding! I often feel like I have to explain myself when I say I have one pig. Some people have told me some pretty pessimistic things before!

He's a lucky guy to have so much room to roam!

thanks gatorgirl ! He really enjoys it. He has a 2x6, and it would be hard to imagine anything smaller than a 2x5 for him!

Guineapigpro
11-03-13, 06:37 pm
If you look in the second pic, you can see his little piggie bum in the square hidey on the right. :)

There is also new fleece in his playpen cage (the cage not on stands)!

My testimony:
WOW. His personality has grown with this cage! Even though he is alone, he really shines with this cage. Sometimes, he will even follow me around! If you have 2 pigs, I would want a 2x6 or 4x3! It's just amazing.