Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Greetings from the Philippines!

claudinehere

Cavy Slave
So after a long time reading through the posts in this forum, I finally decided to join! :) So first off, my name is Claudine and I am from the Philippines. I've been reading posts from here ever since I found out about the site, since I was thinking about adopting guinea pigs and I want to be able to take care of them in the best way that I can when they arrive! So, after months of research, I got to adopt two beautiful girls named Ellie and Freya, and I love them so much :) I will be making/buying a 2x4 C&C cage soon (it's hard to find materials here though) and I know it's going to make my girls very happy. I hope I learn more stuff here and make new friends!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

Shelbz

Cavy Slave
Hi Claudine, welcome to the forum! I hope we get to see pigtures of Ellie and Freya soon! :D

claudinehere

Cavy Slave
Thanks guys :) I haven't been able to take decent photos of the girls yet (especially Ellie, she's still so shy! :() but here's one of Freya when I gave them their first floortime!

SAM_0961.jpg

I'll be posting more pigtures soon! :love:

KaryIvett

Cavy Slave
Welcome!! YOu piggie is lovely!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.