PDA

View Full Version : hi, new guinea owner

Leah Conder
09-20-13, 05:15 pm
:o i am a new guinea owner & he is a little over a year & HUGE!! hes getting bigger he is called cow! we are moving to nevads from washintgon state soon & im going too get one of your cages & im soooo excited!!

im sure hes going to get bigger!! amazing little demander he is! LOL...or just spoiled.

Leah Conder
09-20-13, 05:17 pm
FYI, thats my nephew & my GROSS beagle, sooo sorry for her nastyness, lol. i have 2 other dogs, a mix & a rat terrier..who grumbles at him allll the time.

aspecht
09-20-13, 05:17 pm
Welcome Leah! What a cutie! Love his coloration and his little lips! Congrats! Boys especially need LOTS of room, or they seem to get stinky lol. I currently have four boars in a 4X5 homemade C&C cage, and they stink after a couple days. I'm going to add on once we get settled as well since we also just moved! This is a great place for new owners! Tons of information to be shared, lots of experienced owners here. Feel free to ask questions!

aspecht
09-20-13, 05:18 pm
FYI, thats my nephew & my GROSS beagle, sooo sorry for her nastyness, lol. i have 2 other dogs, a mix & a rat terrier..who grumbles at him allll the time.

LOL! I didn't even notice the beagle until you said something! Is it a male? I know all my male dogs LOVED doing that as well lol. You sound like me, always a house full of animals, and kids.

Artista
09-20-13, 05:21 pm
How cute! I moved to CA from WA state 20 years ago. Enjoy your piggy! My girl is the light of my life. I have her in a 2 x 4 C&C cage I got from this site. I use the fleece flippers from this site too. I have 3 of them and I bought the kitchen area where I put wood stove pellets for litter, hay, pellets, veggies all there so majority of her poops go in the kitchen. Makes cleaning so much easier. I got lucky that my girl doesn't pee on the fleece. :D

Leah Conder
09-20-13, 05:30 pm
thanks for the info!!! my boy goes where & when he wants! LOL ill have to get some fleece AND maybe waterproof rubber mattress liners.

Leah Conder
09-20-13, 05:31 pm
no shes an old lady, shes 12