Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pillow and a Cozy is a PILLOZY - No Longer Available

NursePiggy

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

Pillozy is our creation of a cross between a pillow and a cozy. Pillozys offer comfort and support to your small pet. Use them in a cage, floor time, lap time, or anywhere your pet likes to lounge. My piggies LOVE them!

Made from quality decorative fleece that has been pre-wicked so it arrives ready-to-use! Pillozys are generously filled with poly-fil, and have an added quilted stitched absorbent core in the center square.

This elegant Blue and Brown pattern Pillozy is @13x13. Machine wash gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. To retain wicking power, use only fragrance/softener free laundry products.

Upon confirmation of payment, item will be shipped within 2-5 business days via USPS

All my products have been quality tested by my piggies. Although they are safe to use, please monitor your pet to see how they will respond. We cannot be held responsible for any damages or injuries directly, or indirectly caused by our products.

Due to the nature of these products, we cannot accept refunds or returns. However, we want you to be completely satisfied so please contact us for possible options.

List Date: 9/15/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: (broken link removed)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

(broken link removed)
--------------------------------------

(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)

NursePiggy

Cavy Slave
The PILLOZY is BACK!!! The Guinea Pig Market now carries it, which is why I no longer sell it on any of my sites, like Esty or eBay or Panjo market. Visit the Guinea Pig Fleece Market and check out all the neat patterns it now comes in so you can color coordinate with their other excellent accessories. It is even better than before with more added fluff to give the small pets a comfy spot that is easy for you to take care of. How do I know? I'm the crafter-creator! My piggies LOVE them!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.