Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Vancouver, anyone?

Victorinia

Cavy Slave
Hey, I'm new here, I was just wondering if anyone's from Vancouver and knows a cheap place to buy grids - London Drugs is putting their Rubbermaid 13-packs on sale for $16 which isn't terrible but I'd like to go a little cheaper - any advice?
Home Hardware has 13-packs too, I'm going to call in the morning to see how much they are.
Do they still sell them at Costco? They're not listed on the website.

Rosina

Cavy Slave
so far I found superstore has the best price, don't remember how much exactly, but they are the cheapest :)

Victorinia said:
Hey, I'm new here, I was just wondering if anyone's from Vancouver and knows a cheap place to buy grids - London Drugs is putting their Rubbermaid 13-packs on sale for $16 which isn't terrible but I'd like to go a little cheaper - any advice?
Home Hardware has 13-packs too, I'm going to call in the morning to see how much they are.
Do they still sell them at Costco? They're not listed on the website.

cavynut!!!

Cavy Slave
Hey I also live in Vancouver well actually greater Vancouver but anyways what vet do you go to? Also have yuo found any good rescues around?

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I am not from Vancouver, but have been there. I want to go off topic for a moment and say that it's a very gorgeous city. I love the gaslight district! If I ever plan on moving to Canada, that's where I would like to live.

Martina

Cavy Slave
sorry for answering for someone else but a great small animal or any animal vet is at Eagle Ridge Animal and Bird Hospital with Dr.Hugh Upjohn in Coquitlam they have a website also. and like i said on here before we foster for Small Animal Rescue Society of BC they have a nice website with a bunch of small animals looking for homes and stuff, i dont know how to put up links so i dont know, but usually if you look them up it works, sorry if i dont help much, but both places are highly recommended (not just by me ;)) And yes Gastown(i think thats what you meant) is very pretty, thats nice of you to say even if its true:cool:

cavynut!!!

Cavy Slave
Any clue if the Port Moody animal hospital is any good for Guinea Pigs?

Martina

Cavy Slave
If we are thinking about the same vet then its says its good with cats, dogs, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters, mice, rats, gerbils, most birds, some reptiles (non venomous only) rabbits, ferrets, african pygmy hedgehogs, sugar gliders, prairie dogs, skunks and other wildlife so if what they say is true then i think its ok :) does that help?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.