Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Greetings from Tampa Bay!

nekochanninja

Cavy Slave
Hello! I'm a new piggy mommy and since finding this forum has helped me greatly in learning how to take care of my little squeaker I thought I'd join up! The new member of the family is named Mistress, since when she squeaks her loyal servants (aka my husband and me) come running to do her bidding. I felt this name was much better, and fitting, than her original name which was Rhonda. We started out piggy sitting her for a friend who's selling his house. When he first brought her over and mentioned that he was thinking of getting rid of her since his daughter never took any care of her and never paid any attention to her, I knew my husband and I would eventually be asked. Sure enough, a few months later he popped the question. Needless to say, she is much happier in her new home. I almost strangled my friend when I found out he rarely gave her hay, only fed her rabbit pellets (since she originally shared her starter cage with a large rabbit), and occasionally gave her some grass and carrots. Within a few hours of her first coming into my house I had researched and knew more about taking care of cavies than he did in his months of owning her! The poor baby! She's happy and well taken care of now though now that she has her loving slaves.

WP_000824.jpg
My Mistress ^_^

Lasinalia

Cavy Slave
Good for you!! Pigvocate for our precious cavies!! She is beautiful and far deserves to be spoiled!!!

Skinny Wilbur

Cavy Slave
That is sweet & I love the name since we are cavy slaves here lol.

nekochanninja

Cavy Slave
Yeah, she's getting pretty spoiled. She's finishing up some floor time with the hubby as I type. I'm hoping to get/make her a bigger cage in the quasi near future which will help me spoil her all the more!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.