Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello Fellow Pig People

Nicholas

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone. First I wanted to say that I'm not exactly new to this forum I have been a "lurker" on this site for over a year and I've just decided to officially join now, and yes I am a dude. My two piggies I've have for about one year and before I found this site I made the mistake of buying my two girls from a petstore. now I know better, but anyways here are the two most recent pigtures I have of Queenie (Black) and Mallo (White). Queenie is the boss of the cage while Mallo is the docile cuddle one, from the start when I first introduced them they bonded quickly and are best piggy friends for life. Their cage is a Midwest Guinea pig Habitat with a 1x2 grid add on and I'll post a picture of their cage when i get a chance, as it is currently very dark right now. But anyways I wanted to say thanks to the great people who keep this amazing site working. lol Moms 315.jpgMoms 369.jpg

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum :D May I ask, in the second picture, whats the grass growing from? o_O or what is that

Pawesomepet

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! :) your piggies are so adorable :D

Nicholas

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum :D May I ask, in the second picture, whats the grass growing from? o_O or what is that
That is wheat grass growing from a plastic container. I took the idea from an older(ish) post called Wheat Grass Study or something like that. I'll try and find it and post it in this thread. Its a really cheap and easy way to feed your pigs fresh grass, and thanks for the welcome.

https://www.guineapigcages.com/foru...study-and-results?highlight=wheat+grass+study

Last edited:

Nicholas

Cavy Slave
...And here is the picture of their cage DSCN2613.jpg

PiggieGuinea

Cavy Slave
Love the setup! And your pigs are adorable. I might have to take one. *wink wink*

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
welcome, Your piggies are adorable and love the cage and wheat grass. I always wanted to grow my own but have not tried yet.

Nicholas

Cavy Slave
welcome, Your piggies are adorable and love the cage and wheat grass. I always wanted to grow my own but have not tried yet.
You should try it, its really easy (I have no experience in any type of gardening) and cheap (you should be able to get every thing to grow it with $5-$25):)

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
ooh wheat grass.. and grown inside *o* * feels stupid* ima try that :D

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.