Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to GPs

MelissaB

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! First off, I would like to say how happy I am to have found this wonderful site! I enjoy reading the posts, looking at the pics and learning about everything! I originally planned to get GPs about 2 years ago, but we had some setbacks so we just got 2 last week. (They are actually my stepsons but since they are only here part-time, I get to take care of the GPs full-time :)) We have 2 little 2 month old girls, Fluffy and Pasha, and after a week of them being in a store bought cage, we are making them a c&c cage. I will be using the store cage as their kitchen area but I'm not sure how to set it up. I would rather not use wood chips - too smelly and messy - and I already have the fleece and uhaul blanket. My girls get alfalfa pellets and unlimited alfalfa hay but I'm not sure what else I should be feeding them and how often. If anyone could help me out with some advice/tips, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
PS Pics to follow

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.