Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Piggie Mamma!!!

JazzyB

Cavy Slave
HI hi!!!! I decided to name myself after my piggie on here, Jezebel or Jazzy or JazzyB as I like to call her. c: I've had her for around... five weeks now!!! I've never had a guinea pig, so I've been pretty nervous about this whole process. :'/ Anyway!! I'm a young lady (re: 26 years old) and I did get her from a pet store... but only because we had no piggies for adoption in the general vicinity!! Like, the closest was a couple hundreds of miles away, so... yeah, pet store piggie she is... She's a lovely little Abyssinian piggie with the most glorious of tutus. c:
I'm coming on here to get some piggie advice. I read tons before I decided to get her (see, I've wanted a piggie for about a year, but only just got her this summer.) but... it'd be nice to chat about piggies with fellow piggie parents. c: I will probably be asking lots of questions in the later days, so I thank you in advance for your replies. c:

From Kyouu (or JazzyB). xDDDDDD

p.s. these pictures were from our first day together. she's kinda scared of the camera now xDDDDDDD

Attachments

1906-132156.jpg 1906-132358.jpg

Pawesomepet

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!!! Your piggie is SO cute :D and I LOVE her name!!!!

LexiandLily

Cavy Slave
very cute indeed. Love her colour

C. Cole-Chakotay

Cavy Slave
She's a cutie!

3PiggiesGMC

Cavy Slave
What a gorgeous piggie!! We can't have such a photogenic piggie scared of the camera! ;) Try to take pictures without using flash, that's what I do and it seems to work well.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Very cute!

Have you thought about getting her a buddy? Pigs definitely do better in pairs. And if you'll post the name of the city you're closest to, we'll see if we can help you find one to rescue.

NJPKL

Cavy Slave
OMG she's ADORABLE!!! I love her already, and I'll bet you'll be a fantastic piggy mama! Welcome!

Pink Portrait

Cavy Slave
Awwww super cute!

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
One word. Adorable!!! I remember when I got my piggies ^o^ Although I got them from a breeder, they are pretty scared fo the camera, ive had them for about a year now *August 5th makes a year!* What kind of cage is she in? o: Planning on getting a buddy for her? Eheh, sorry for so many questions! Im sure you'll be a great piggy mommy C:

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave
She looks cute :D

trenbeau

Cavy Slave
She's awesome and her name is super cute!!!! Have you thought about getting a buddy?? Theyre so cute when they chase each other around and make little boop noises at eachother. Plus she wont be lonely when youre not around! :)

JazzyB

Cavy Slave
I'm just gonna mass reply, hopefully the people who posted will see c:

I don't really have room for another piggie!!! :c I know they do better in pairs, but I know that my 4x2 feet cage would probably be too small for two piggies. I might think about it eventually, but I gotta get used to caring for one first, right? XDDDDDDDD That's why I came on here, to get some piggie tips!!! c: I'm gonna post a little thread in another forum to try and get help.

She was slightly more photographic the other day so I got more pigtures of her c: I will post them soon!!!!
I'm sure she'd be glad you know everyone thinks she's so cute. c: I'm always singing songs about how cute she is. cx

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.