Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece How do you make cuddle cups?

AllThesePiggies

Cavy Slave
I'm using directions that I found here on how to make a cuddle cup but my mom and I are confused. We are at the part where we are supposed to sew the sides to the circle, but how are you supposed to do that? It seems like it would be really hard to do.

I printed off the instructions for the cuddle cup and now I can't find it on here... I'll try to find them in the meantime. Hopefully someone knows what tutorial I'm talking about!

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
Uhmmm.. from the looks of it, you are to sew the 2 sides together, to make it a circle, then sew.... the dark pink circle from the first picture.. onto the... 2 pieces you connected.. *sorry if this is confusing xD* to make a bottom, and it should look like that XD Sorry if im confusing!

AllThesePiggies

Cavy Slave
Uhmmm.. from the looks of it, you are to sew the 2 sides together, to make it a circle, then sew.... the dark pink circle from the first picture.. onto the... 2 pieces you connected.. *sorry if this is confusing xD* to make a bottom, and it should look like that XD Sorry if im confusing!

Haha I think I got ya! I think my mom figured it out. We knew that you're supposed to sew the side strip to the circle, we just didn't understand how it was to be sewn together... if that makes sense? Like, how you set that up on the sewing machine... I know nothing of sewing. This is my second time sewing haha! :crazy: But yeah I think my mom got it... hopefully this turns out right!

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
Woot! good luck!!

UchihaMickey

Cavy Slave
Uhhmmm.. Pinch, and try not to get your finger in the needle!! I know that hurts! xP but pinch the fabric and then get the needle going slowly.. or.. moderate.. xDD Im so confusing lol, and turn it as you do it, oh! and sewing needles help in keeping it all together!! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.