PDA

View Full Version : Congested Fenella sounds snotty

deardulcie
07-16-13, 09:29 pm
Hiya...My Fenella sounds a little on the snotty side....like you can hear her nose when she breathes. I can't hear anything inside. She isn't wheezing, sneezing or coughing. Her little feet feel warm, but I live in So Cal. How do you tell if they have a fever? How worried should I be?

NursePiggy
07-16-13, 09:47 pm
I would definitely take her to the vet if you can...and increase her Vit C. How old is she and how long have you had her? Fenella is a pretty name too.

deardulcie
07-16-13, 10:22 pm
The husband was almost having a thrombo thinking about going to a vet. I'll keep my eyes on her. I've had her for about a year, and she's hmmm, almost 2, I think. And thanks. Fenella is white, and the name means, "The one with white shoulders."52305

aspecht
07-16-13, 10:27 pm
I would definitely take her to the vet. They get URI's pretty easily, so it may be the start of one.

NursePiggy
07-17-13, 08:38 am
The husband was almost having a thrombo thinking about going to a vet. I'll keep my eyes on her. I've had her for about a year, and she's hmmm, almost 2, I think. And thanks. Fenella is white, and the name means, "The one with white shoulders."52305

Fennella is a PERFECT name for a very lovely girl....remind your husband that bringing her now to the vet will reduce any long term care vet bills if you can nip it in the bud...do increase her Vit C to .5 cc....keep us posted!