Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Aldi grids on sale- are they safe??

3PiggiesGMC

Cavy Slave
I received my new Aldi Weekly Ad in the mail and noticed they are having a sale on grids. It's hard to tell in the picture on the flyer if they have enough little squares. It looks like either 8 or 9. When I look on their website though, they have a completely different picture (https://aldi.us/us/html/offers/2827_21906_ENU_HTML.htm), so I don't know which kind are in the stores. The picture in the online ad is obviously not going to work! Just wondering if anyone has noticed them in the store, and if so, are they like the picture on the website (not safe) or could they work. It's a great price, $14.99, but no price is cheap enough if they aren't safe! Ideas....??

PiggieGuinea

Cavy Slave
Go to the store and find grids then check to make sure they have 9 squares

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
The grids are the same as the Target ones. The box contains grids with 5 holes and 8 holes, they are not safe.

agirlwithink

Cavy Slave
Lunar is right, not safe.
Try Bed, Bath and Beyond for 19.99 grids and K-Mart for 21.99 (although they go on sale often!)

3PiggiesGMC

Cavy Slave
Thanks! I think I might even have a few Bed, Bath, & Beyond coupons! :)

Felixitous

Cavy Slave
The Kmart ones are good! I just bought two sets of them for $19 the other day, so not a huge sale, but it's something!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.