Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

CAREFRESH CHEAP IN CHICAGO AREA!!!!!!!

K

KarlyAndChad

CAREFRESH CHEAP IN CHICAGO AREA!!!!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a really cheap source of Carefresh in Arlington Heights. It's store called Animal Feeds & Needs. They sell the 50 liter bags of Carefresh for $13.50 a bag! It's packaged in a brown paper bag, not the plastic one, but I guarantee that it's the same product. The owner told me that he gets it by the truck load and it's cheaper to get the paper bags, that way he can sell it to us cheaper. They ship too. Just though I'd let you know. They have a web site, but I'm not sure if it's listed on there. If you live in the area it's worth a trip to stock up.

Karly

Attachments

capy.jpg oreo.jpg
S

semcavylover

cheap carefresh

Is there anyway you can find out the web site address. I live in Connecticut, quite a ways away from Chicago and I would like to see how far the supply store owner is willing to ship. $13.50 is an excellent price and I'd love to get in on the deal if possible. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

image1 (1).jpg
K

KarlyAndChad

Re: cheap carefresh

Sure! Here's a link (broken link removed) And like I said before, I'm not sure if it's listed on the site, but I know that have it there so just ask okay? Good luck, I just had to spread the word on this find!

Karly

S

semcavylover

THANK YOU ; )

Thank you so much for getting the site for me. I will go there and try to e-mail him or get a phone number so I can call him. I only hope he ships to Connecticut!!! Thank you so much!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.