Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Ivermectin Heck yeah!

aspecht

Cavy Slave
I found a vet, that only charges $25 per pig for an office call. Which, is half what everyone else charges! She comes highly recommended apparently! I'm quite pleased with stumbling upon her! However, I'm a little concerned that my piggy's may possibly have ear mites now. They keep scratching at them. :( Normally, I'd treat with hydrogen peroxide in my foster pups, but obviously not going to do that to my piggys since I'm a new Mommy. I'm also a little worried that they've been scratching. I'm hoping it's just because they have been tunneling in their hay the last two days! Any suggestions? I have heard Ivermectin, but I don't know how much or where to get it. Unless I should just wait for the vet visit to have their ear swabbed and checked? I'm super excited to get them looked over, and get some piece of mind finally that my baby with the hernia is going to be ok! Getting my money also means I finally get to finish up their cage!!!

aspecht

Cavy Slave
I'm having a hard time navigating this website! Sorry. I will look some more and see if I can find them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.