Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

CavyMamaof4

Angel Morrison

Cavy Gazer
Hey guys! Im Shayla, i go by Angel, I have 4 females at the moment and one of which is pregnant. i have 3 in a 2x5 c&c cage which i will be rebuilding soon, and I have the preg female, Anya in a store bought cage *yea yea i kno....bad move, but she needed to be in isolation because shes new plus shes preg and i dnt want my other females to hurt her or the babies* she was given to me by a girl off craigslist because she was going to take her to a pound to surrender but none in my area accept guinea pigs so i took her in. I have my eldest Arietta who is almost 2, i have twins that are almost a year old AJ and Angel and then I have the preg sow Anya. *yes i kno they all start with the letter A* Anya who is preg i rescued about 2 weeks ago and her babies have been moving since i got her but recently the movement has gotten less and less however i kno they are alive because they move when i speak to her when im resting my hand under her and i see them moving. it looks like the babies have moved down in her belly like when a woman is pregnant and you see her belly drop because the baby is getting prepared to be born, thats what her belly looks like. i am worried because i dont want her to have issues and i dont want to lose them either. i give all my girls unlimited everything lol. unlimited timothy hay, unlimited pellets and unlimited romaine hearts *organic*. they get treats once a week and that varies based on what they need, i do give them 1 segment of orange a day to get them vit c each day as well. i would love any advice or comments anyone has to help ease my worried mind about Anya. thanks and i look forward to making new friends that are just as cavy crazy as i am. thanks!

spudsthepiget

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome Angel! Sounds like you've got a happy herd! :)

For advice with pregnancy, there's a forum for pregnancy and babies under the medical and veteranary forum. I guess my advice for it is to have an emergency vet lined up, just in case. Keep us posted and be sure to upload pictures of the herd!

Angel Morrison

Cavy Gazer
ty i will. i have pics up on my profile. ill attach some here too. 2012-12-31 16.09.34.jpg2012-12-31 16.09.55.jpg2013-01-26 13.43.32.jpg2013-01-26 13.44.10.jpg first pic is AJ. 2nd pic is Arietta comin to say hi 3rd pic is arietta and aj in the pigloo, and the 4th has all 3 piggies, the 5th is Anya the newest cavy who is pregnant. 2013-06-06 23.40.38.jpg

spudsthepiget

Cavy Slave
They look sweeties! :) I love little AJ's face! That little square of black over her eye is adorable!

Angel Morrison

Cavy Gazer
Arietta is the one with the white face with black over one eye. AJ is next to her with the al black face with white stripe up the middle of face and almost all white body with tan n black on her back end, Angel is the almost all black one with white stripe in middle of face and a lil tan on her. Anya is the all white one with black on each side of her face.

spudsthepiget

Cavy Slave
Guess I Was thinking AJ was the top pic. My bad! :p

They're all really awesome looking, though! I love their coloring :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.