Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

These are my piglets -- Gatsby and Ollie!

GatsbyandOllie

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! I've mostly been just browsing on here for a few months -- looking up different things whenever I needed, like brands to avoid and favorite veggies, etc.

I decided that I might as well get active on here since I come on so much. My name is Brigette and I live in Texas, USA. I am the mommy to two little piglets -- a two year old named Ollie and a little boy who I'm not sure how old he is named Gatsby. I just adopted him a few months ago.

They're the cutest piggies ever and I love them with my everything. I just got them bell peppers for the first time ever today and they don't seem to like them that much. :confused:

BUT, I'll include some pictures of the cuties. Ollie is the multi-colored one, and Goots is only black and white. Gootsy is a little bit camera shy, but sooner or later I'll pop a picture of him up for you guys to see. I hope to get to know some of you in the days to come and I'm excited to start using this forum!

DSCN3788.jpgDSCN1311.jpgDSCN3779.jpg

LuisaSpike

Cavy Slave
Super cute! Your Ollie looks exactly like my old pig, Rambo (RIP)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.