PDA

View Full Version : I did it!!

Athumann
08-16-05, 02:26 pm
I made a c&c cage today and the piggies are so happy. Whoever came up with this idea was a genius. I just have to figure out how to put a cover on the top because my Lab is a little too interested and I'm afraid he's going to hurt them. Right now I'm using extra grids and connectors to close it all in but it's very hard to get into to get them out and to feed them, so I'll have to come up with something else. Anyway the girls are very happy and my girls are having so much fun watching them chase each other around the cage and discovering new hiding places!! Thank goodness for this website!!!

pennick
08-16-05, 02:52 pm
Yes, it's amazing how such a small think like a C&C cage, well actually not a small thing, can make a difference in the enjoyment of guinea pigs. I feel the same way. I remember when I was younger and had a guinea pig in a pet store cage and how I was bored with it after a few weeks. Never realized about lap time, or free time or all the good veggies or keeping two of them. Now its just pure heaven.

audz21
08-16-05, 02:55 pm
i'm very encouraged by how much your guineas have enjoyed their new space. I am more determined than ever now to get the C&C cage up and running very soon. I hope my boys plus the new arrival will like it as much as yours have done!x