Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Vets in Brighton/Hove/East Sussex Area?

luxella

Cavy Slave
Ive recently moved home from Uni and unfortunatly 300 miles away from my wonderfull vet! :sorry: Ive been researching for a few weeks now for cavy-savy vets in the Brighton/Hove area and although there are a lot registered for my area none of the websites say wether they are experienced in cavy care.

I dont want to just ring up and ask if they have Cavy experience incase they are of the 'small rodents = all the same' mind set.

Does anyone live in this area or know people with Cavy's in this area that could help me out here? I desperatly want to get my two regestered asap as although they seem perky and bright right now I obviously want to get prepared.

Hope you can help!

piggiepigs
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Smudger

Cavy Slave
Hi Luxella.

I live quite close to Brighton, and the vet I use is Pet Doctors in Seaford (01323 894568). The main veteranarian there is a wonderful lady called Karen, and she's always been great with my piggies. The only vets I've ever used in Brighton are Vet Call (I think that's the name anyway)-they're an emergency 24 hour place. Hope that helps.

luxella

Cavy Slave
Thats great thank you, Ive been to their website and will phone their practice in Lewes (its closer and as I dont drive I can get to lewes quicker by train in an emergency from where I live).

Thanks for your help!:D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.