Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi - Need help with this forum stuff.

Stacinicoleee

Cavy Slave
Hi, I don't really know anything about these forums, but I can't seem to figure out anything. Like how to post stuff or see new threads. I'm totally confused, but if someone pointed me in the right direction even that would be nice. Right now I need to find advice and some help about a 2 month old pregnant guinea pig, and I have no idea where to go. My name is Staci by the way.

AussiePiggies

Cavy Slave
Hi Staci, welcome to the forum!
Unfortunately I am totally hopeless when it comes to navigating the forum still myself but all the pregnancy questions are in here (broken link removed) and there might be something in there to help you out :)

porkchophamster

Cavy Slave
It took me FOREVER to figure it out. Go to the forum home page and scroll down to the different sub-topics and then click on the one you want to post under. Then, that page will have a "post new thread" button to click on.
For pregnancy, go to the medical and veterinary and I believe it has another sub-forum just for pregnancy and babies :)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Just click around -- you'll figure it out. There are tabs at the top of the page that take you to different areas -- Forum will show you all the threads in the forum. Clicking on a particular forum lists the threads in that forum. New Posts lists the threads that have new posts since the last time you visited (if it hasn't been too long -- there's some kind of limit on that).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.