Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits English Lops

_Cavy_Queen_

Cavy Slave
Does anyone know much about them? I love giant breeds and when I came across an ad on craglist that a breeder had purebred English Lops, I emailed her right away. She said she would send me pictures of them tonight so once I get them, I will post them. Anyway. I read that there ears can freeze & get torn, so does this mean she/he would need to stay inside at all times? I am doing my own research but any useful information would be helpful. Do not tell me to look a shelter, because I do want to breed her later on for a 4H projects. Do not ask me why i'm breeding, because I do make sure they are well cared for, I do make sure they go to good homes. So before you go complaining, I have done this before, many times & I have everything needed just in case something goes bad.

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
You will find that you won't get support here for obtaining a rabbit from a breeder or for breeding her yourself. This site is anti-petstore and anti-breeding for good reason.

_Cavy_Queen_

Cavy Slave
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I'll just have to find another site I guess.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.