Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage New home for C&C cage but not sure?

Justine24

Cavy Slave
This summer I'm going to be finishing some rooms in my basement. My bedroom is in my basement and I have a large room off of my room that could be a walk in closet (but I don't have enough clothes for one). It also has a window, So without any use for the room I was thinking of making it into a Piggie Room! Does this sound like a good idea or no? They could still go upstairs for floor time and sun and stuff but I'm not down stairs ALL of the time when I'm home so I'm not sure if I should or not. Just set up their new 2x4 C&C cage and Thinking I want to add on already but don't have enough space in the main floor and basement living rooms for the size cage I'd like to build them. Any suggestions?

Varcoda

Cavy Slave
i'm sure that having the piggies there will make you visit them anyway :) a bigger cage is always more fun, so if you have the spare room... why not !

Justine24

Cavy Slave
That's what I was thinking! The room is pretty big!! It would be soo much fun to build a big palace!

cavy_jdas

Cavy Slave
I say build away! You can keep the upstairs cage and move them around based on where you are, and then they have the huge cage for them at night or when no one is home.

SophieBunny

Cavy Slave
I think you should go for it! After all, if the room has a window then your pigs will be getting some sunlight, right?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.