Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Breeder :(

KitWonder

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed) <---Please flag this breeder

How can you tell if they are intentional breeders?

How can you tell if they are intentional breeders?

I have to agree. But the whole $45 for a pig and some hay is alot more then I would expect someone just wanting them to find a good home to put them at. That's wanting some money from them....which makes me think twice that maybe they did breed them on purpose.

Im not sure if she was trying to breed on purpose, but when i tried to reply she said she wasnt going to sell them anymore and she said she was going to have more babies in the summer and she still hasnt put the ad down

I have to agree. But the whole $45 for a pig and some hay is alot more then I would expect someone just wanting them to find a good home to put them at. That's wanting some money from them....which makes me think twice that maybe they did breed them on purpose.
Maybe they just don't know?
I don't know,I don't think their pricing is immediate grounds to assume they are breeders

They want too much money for them and say that they are great pets for kids 5 and up. They need education either way.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.