Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introduction.

pinkranger101

Cavy Slave
Hey Guys!!! My name is Shelby and I am kind of new to this site but I absolutely love guinea pigs! My Dad was never a rodent fan so it was kind of hard to persuade him that I was ready for a pet of my own. I did TONS of research before I got my first guinea pig pepe. I adopted Pepe from a shelter on January 4, 2013. He was 4 months old then and now he's 7 months old. I have a pet store cage now but pepe has a kiddie pool he runs in to get exercise. I am going to make him a c&c cage in soon so he can have more space and get him a friend. Okay so this was just my first blog and that's about it. Okay bye!

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
Welcome! So glad you adopted : ) I have a pool playpen for my girls, too. Are you planned to get a pal for Pepe? And how about some pigtures? We all love to see piggies here!

soccerchickgrp5

Cavy Star, Video Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome!!!!!!! Nice to know you did research, which is great :) Can't wait to see pigtures!!!

Coughingcolours

Cavy Slave
Welcome!

Just curious, do you have anything that could go around the swimming pool?
Fence-like, similar to cubes?

I would just figure something out to make the pool a semi-permanent home for him, while you work on getting a C&C.
That way he'll at least have room to run and exercise on his own internal clock.

pinkranger101

Cavy Slave
Yes I'm planning on it

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.