Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage unfinished c & c cage

jmag249

Cavy Slave
hi I have a c & c cage that we used for a few months for one piggy............its 3x5 one level, I started to put a small kitchen/loft area on a second level but didn't finish it. if anyone is interested im asking 50 for it......I still have some coroplast and a few cubes left to finish the second level and that will be included along with the fleece . I also have a few other pig things like toys, igloo, hut, hay box, bowls and water bottle I no longer need, can throw those things in for a few extra bucks. thanks

unfinished c & c cageunfinished c & c cage oops forgot to upload the pics

advertising is not allowed here, if i'm not wrong.

also, what happened to your piggy?

I seen a cage on here before, it took me a long time to find the supplies for mine and I figured I would try to see if someone else needed this stuff........i'll take it down no biggie

ah, i thought someone else tried to sell a cage before and was told it they couldnt advertise :)

well I sent a message to them to delete the post if its not allowed, but anyway the point of the post was to just see if someone wanted or needed a cage and some supplies so if anyone is interested let me know...........thanks

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.