Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rehoming Saying good bye.

nibbler100

Cavy Slave
So, as some of you might remember my thread awhile back about momma pig. For those of you who don't, I took her in after her original owners were going to feed her to their pet snake and I later found out she was preggers. I had already had 3 piggies and 2 rats and I didn't need anymore. My intention was to rehome her right away but after finding out she was preggers it looked like I had to keep her for at least 3-4 weeks.

During this time she had her babies and they were weaned. She had a little boy we named Bug, and then she had a little girl I later chose to keep named Harley (this is why I don't name pets I don't plan on keeping). Bug went to live with my boyfriend.

During this time I found Mama Pig a forever home! She couldn't go there right away because her new future momma lived far away. I have had her now for a little over 3 months. So, as you can imagine I've grown attached to the little booger, the only thing that makes me feel happy about giving her up is the fact that I KNOW she is going to a great home.

She is still very shy but I've seen her personality come out little by little, I've watched her grow and I've worried about her when she got sick. I love this little piggie like I love my own. Momma pig will forever hold a spot in my heart as the piggie that came from nothing and ended with everything. Saying good bye will be hard and it probably won't really hit me until I come back home Sunday evening to an empty cage.

I thank @YourSoJelly for giving her a loving home that a pig could only wish for and I thank momma pig for enriching my life and bring two beautiful little pups into this world both of which I consider my own. Lastly I thank everyone for the support you gave momma pig, yoursojelly, and me through this whole process.

Saying good bye.
this is Harley ^^
Saying good bye.
This is bug and his new friend Chewie! Don't worry lol they're only like that for the pigture
Saying good bye.
Lastly but not least this is momma pig!

Last edited by a moderator:

SimbaDC650

Cavy Slave
Grats for two loving owners! She will miss you but u saved her!

SqueakyPig

Cavy Gazer
It's always hard to say goodbye, but you've been a great owner taking care of all those piggers!

Varcoda

Cavy Slave
it's okay, you can cyber stalk jelly daily for updates on mama pig :D cheer up!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
:grouphug: From my herd and I. I'm sure @YourSoJelly will post tons of pigtures so you can see how spoiled momma pig will be! Thank you both for what you are doing!

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Awww! This was so sweet! I literally teared up! I will send you all the pictures and video you could wish for! Thank you for everything you have done. Momma pig deserves all this attention.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.