Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello All!

GPaxel

Cavy Slave
I am Rhonah, I'm 16 and I just got my first guinea pig, Axel. When I got him the previous owner told me he was a few months old, but I'm not sure his exact age. He's black with a white stripe going from his nose to the back of his head, and he has a orange sploch on his bottom. He's very sweet and I just recently found out how to make him purr, popcorn in my lap, and get him to climb up my chest when he wants to cuddle. He's very sweet, and I hope to get him a cagemate in the near future so He can be even happier.

But besides that, I'm fairly new to guinea pigs. In fact, I've only had Axel for the past 3-4 days and I feel we're already bonding pretty well.

But enough about me and Axel. Tell me about yourselves and your first guinea pig experiences! lol IMG_3887.jpgIMG_3886.jpg

2198lindsey

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome! Axel is a little sweetheart. You'll love it here, it's a great place :)

I've got 3 sows and they're all sending welcome wheeks to you and you're little man.

GPaxel

Cavy Slave
I know he is, I love him tons. He's sending tons of GP kisses to y'all

Awww. Tell them all thank you and give them all cuddles for me. LoL.

Chritazy

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome! He's very cute! I've had my two girls for 3 months now. They're a lot of work, but they're worth it! :)

GPaxel

Cavy Slave
They are very much worth it. =)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.