Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Baby proofing question, how high on the sides?

Sindas

Cavy Slave
So we originally planned on an 18 sq ft cage, but now that we're building it, we found we need to scale it down a bit. 2 pigs, a little over 10.5 sq ft with an extended under ramp run/hidey area, plus upstairs kitchen. whew.

On to my question, we have our coroplast 10 inches high on one side, and 9.75 on the other. Will that be high enough? Or do we need to have the coro sides a bit higher?

Oh, and I posted before we might be getting Fia and Haley, adoption fee is paid and we're probably getting them next weekend. Woo!

lissie

Cavy Slave
9.75 - 10 inches is high enough. I'd love to see your new cage. And pics of your new babies, of course.

Sindas

Cavy Slave
Once it's all together with coroplast in place I'll post a pic. I think today I'm going to have to take the grids completely apart and put it back together again. Last night I noticed a few in the middle bottom had come loose out of the connectors. Hope I have enough zip ties left :grumpy:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.