Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Fact or Fiction! GP vs Lasers

SimbaDC650

Cavy Slave
Fiction, they did not chase the laser. More like ran away.
Lasers 1
GP 0:eek:hmy:

bibliocavy

Cavy Slave
I have wondered about how Piggies would take to the laser light. My theory is they wouldn't take to it, because it is a hunting toy, and guinea pigs are not hunters. The laser light is better for the hunter/predator animal. I tried it on my turtles once, they chased it through the water a little. It was funny!

SimbaDC650

Cavy Slave
I have wondered about how Piggies would take to the laser light. My theory is they wouldn't take to it, because it is a hunting toy, and guinea pigs are not hunters. The laser light is better for the hunter/predator animal. I tried it on my turtles once, they chased it through the water a little. It was funny!
I had found the lazy lying around the house and i was like HMMM what if.. and proved my self right. LOL but was funny to test a theory.

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
My guinea pigs didn't look like they even saw the laser light. Just completely ignored it. The dog though will chase it for hours. We use to have fish that would chase it too. The eleodes beetles actually stop in front of it and wiggle their antenna. Kind of cool considering they are just bugs.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.