Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Excited to Join!!

LilyFlower

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! I was just browsing around looking for some new toy ideas for my two girls and thought I might as well join, seeing how often I visit this site! :) Anyway, I'm very excited to be here! :D I have two girl cavies, Lily and Maura, whom I love very much.

Anyway, that being said, back to why I'm here in the first place. Does anyone have some good ideas for new toys for my girls? I have a bunch of tubes, ramps, and hideaways (tubes seem to be their favourites), but I wanted something new to spice it up, since they seem to also be getting a bit bored with the current selection. Any thoughts? :D

spudsthepiget

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome! We're happy you joined!

PVC pipe is fun for them to play with, and you can make it into different shapes.

Varcoda

Cavy Slave
i have a ball with a bell inside, i hear it jingle now and then but i don't know if they actually play with it.. stuffing random boxes/toilet paper rolls/paper bags with hay is also fun.

just changing the layout of your cage will get them abit more interested too :) they might start running around to re-explore. some people try soft toys (make sure they don't eat it though). honestly though, my piggies love their tunnel best... nothing else compares XD

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.