Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Size Calling all people with a 5x3!!

Rach84

Cavy Slave
I currently have my 3 boys in a 5x3 with a 1x3 loft but I am looking to expandand also make cleaning easier as I can't reach all the way from one side to the other and having that long on my tiptoes hurts!! Lol xx

My dad kindly decided to make a table for my cage which means I can't really expand out but I was thinking about making the loft another grid wider? Maybe? Or trying to move my ramp to the middle to make cleaning easier?

So I thought Id call on all you lovely people with a similar cage to share your pictures and cage layout ideas please :love:

Heres my current cage . . . .

cage.jpg

I also want to bring the food area out from under the loft as its a pain to sweep! I thought if I moved the ramp to the middle maybe I could have it under there?

Also can people share how they support their lofts as I feel having the grid hold it up takes away from zoomies space!! xx

Sorry for all the confused person questions!! :love:lol

RodentCuddles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I have a 3x5 with a 2x2.5 loft c&c cage..It's super easy to clean! But it's on the floor.

I lie down to sweep under my loft..and I love doing that because my girl Trixie will come and nibble my toes and then hop up on my legs and walk on my bum, back and legs...She nibbles my toes hard though! Then I stand on the cage ground floor to clean the loft and trixie will come and stand on my feet to nibble them.. Love my girl.

IMG_3322.jpgIMG_3324.jpg

Jenae

Cavy Slave
Love your fleece!:love:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.