Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C c&c cage and table

gertieshmertz

Cavy Slave
I might be getting free grids! My step dad saw some at work (he's a stage hand) and when they're done with them, he might get to have them! He also said he will build me a table to put a c&c cage on, and get me milk crates to put under and store all my piggy supplies :D and my mom OS getting all excited about how to decorate the cage, and how we just HAVE to put their current cage inside. 1 cause it was $40 bucks, and also because, in her words, ''it can be their little sanctuary! And we can do a litter box, and have toys and...'' there was more but I zoned out lol. One question though, with having their.current cage inside, should I line the door will carpet or something to make it a ramp, or can they get over the inch tall edge if I just remove the door completely?

RubyRain

Cavy Slave
If it's just an inch they can jump over that, but if it's taller you can line the metal ramp with a variety of materials to make it safe. The gallery will have lots of ideas for you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.