Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Why???

guineapiglvr14

Cavy Slave
I used to have 10 photos in my gallery, then I noticed I had only 8. The ones I lost were of a sock pillow and a cat toy. Now I just realized I only have 6 photos in my gallery, those pictures were of a pigloo and a wooden house. Does anyone know why those pictures aren't there anymore?:confused:

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
First off I moved your thread to the feedback forum...more appropriate here.

The reasons your pictures are missing is probably because they were deleted by one of the moderators. Reasons why they may have been deleted are here https://guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8308

guineapiglvr14

Cavy Slave
I can see why some were deleted and I don't know why some where.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Were the sock pillow and cat toy really unusual or actively being played with by the guinea pig in the pictures? Did the picture show the cage or habitat? If not then it was probably "pruned".

Were the hidey houses unusual or being used in an unusual way? If not then they too were probably taken out as there are already hundreds of pictures of the same common pigloos and timber hidaways in the galleries.

Sorry it was your pictures that got deleted. It was nothing personal. The rules have recently changed and we have had to get tougher on the pictures that are and aren't allowed.

If you still aren't sure then post those pictures here for us to take a look at and we can reconsider them.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I deleted them. Yes, they were of the same pet store accessory items that are already in gallery in droves as well as on the site.

We need to be respectful of the people that come here looking for ideas. If it takes too long to wade or click through a ton of photos of common, readily available items, they'll never get to anything really interesting or informative.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.