Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

newbe

Karenwinpa61

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone i'm a new owner of 2 cute boys. There my grandsons but mom won't let him keep them at home. So now they live here at mamaws house looking forward
to learning as much as I can. Hugs (huggie Bear) & Kisses (kissy pooh)
Better known as bear & pooh.
Mamaw Karenwinpa

adelore

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to look all over the forum, ask questions, post pictures and by all means tell us about your grandchildrens piggies. I'm so pleased that you have them, your grandkids will love to visit with them when over to your house. Guinea pigs are great for people of all ages, I'm a grandma myself (of 13) grandkids and the two girl piggies I have at my house are mine (Nana's). Enjoy them, you'll be so happy you've got them.

aubrey

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Please post some pigtures!
You will learn TONS here, lots of good info on this site :)

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
Welcome!

Take a look around the site and get familiar with the do's and dont's of being a guinea pig slave. :) You'll find much of the information that has been "taught" through pet stores and the general public is incorrect, inaccurate or can be downright dangerous so we strive to teach people here the best way to take care of your new furry friends to help them grow and be healthy.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, somebody is always on and we love to input our advice (whether asked for or not ;) )!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.