Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I've adopted 2 more

cavy_love43

Cavy Slave
So today I have adopted two 3 yr old brothers, Tigger and Eeyore. They are in a separated 2x6 c&c style cage with my other boy and when they can all live together peacefully I'll take the separator out. I am also making room to add on. Any suggestions on making Pooches able to live with Tigger and Eeyore peaceful?

cavy_love43

Cavy Slave
The brothers are together and Pooches is by himself in a separated c&c style cage

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Awww! I love the name thing! Try giving them a buddy bath. Could you make their cage any larger? The bigger the cage the better with boars. Normally a 2x5 is for two though I guess a 2x6 would work for three boars.

cavy_love43

Cavy Slave
I'm working on rearranging my room to make it 3x8 :) also might be getting another at the end of march who's name will be Galloway. I'll try the bath tomorrow. Thanks. What are good and bad signs when together?. My 4month old just wants in the brothers side.

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Here is a good site to refer to: Guinea Pigs Social Life

If you scroll almost all the way down there is a list of good and bad behaviors.

And by the way, my Tigger loves the names of your pigs. ;)

petgal49

Cavy Slave
Not trying to steal your thunder but I adopted a male guinea pig today as well! Only one, unlike your two. He is an adult abyssian!
harry.jpg

cavy_love43

Cavy Slave
Thanks! And mine came with the names except Pooches. When we went to meet our 2 newest I was a bit worried if I can handle his name being Tigger due to one my fave dogs had that be (RIP) but I think it's great now my dog was a golden and now my piggy is all orange like the samecolor. LOL

I wish I could post pigures on here :/
If anyone wants to see their pigures, follow me on instagram:
no_face_zombie (don't mind my name please)

cavy_love43

Cavy Slave
Not trying to steal your thunder but I adopted a male guinea pig today as well! Only one, unlike your two. He is an adult abyssian!
View attachment 43419

awwh he's cute and u can steal some thunder LOL it's great to see homeless piggies getting loving homes! I adopted from Dakin in springfield ma and they have a list of piggies to come in to find homes.

cavy_love43

Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone. All three piggies are now together, no bad signs yet knock on wood. Thanks for all the help!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.