Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Calling all cavy people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poshcavy

Cavy Slave
lol Hi everyone!!!!! I'm so excited to talk to cavy lovers! I can't wait to swap pictures and info!
hope to chat with some of you soon!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

nina21

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! I'm new to this forum as well, and so far I absolutely love it, very nice people and lots of very good info and advice :)

bguardguy

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Your facebook seems that it will be a future place to promote your products, so I recommend only promoting products on guineapigzone instead of the forum. I do not think it is allowed. However, I would love for you to post some pigtures of your little babies! How many do you have? Also, like @nina21 said everyone here is super nice. If you have any questions feel free to ask away!

SqueakyPig

Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the forum! Yeah, I don't think advertising is allowed either. Anyways, I would love to see some pigtures of your piggies! :)

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Hello! Everyone on this forum is amazing and we can't wait to meet your pigs! You HAVE to post some pigtures!

iamyoung13

Cavy Slave
Hi! Welcome to the forum!!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm going to close this tread since we don't allow advertising on the forums. You can post another intro thread with pictures of your pigs but without the plug for your business.

Please go over to Guinea Pig Cages, Care, Shelters, Veterinarians - Guinea Pig Zone and list your business there. It's optimized for the search engines, and more people will see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.