Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sindas

Cavy Slave
Hello. I've joined this forum because we're beginning construction of a C&C cage very soon. I'm hoping to get some good ideas and useful tips..which I already have, on the above locked thread about Target's Organize-It's, which is what I was looking into getting. Now I know to look elsewhere, and what to look for.

We don't currently have any guinea pigs, but are looking to adopt either a pair or a single that doesn't get along with others. I've already contacted a rescue. From previous experience, I know petstores are not the way to go (I worked at one when I lived in North Carolina, and got a crash course on why they're terrible. Talk about a life lesson..). We have 2 doxies that we adopted from MWDR a little over a year ago, and quite frankly, I love rescues. I've been in full on research mode, and am hoping to gain more information and knowledge.

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! This site has sooo many cage suggestions, you certainly found a great place to look for tips. Good luck finding your pigs, you'll have to post some pictures when you get them :)

WheekingPiggies

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Looks like you're on the right track and I'm glad you've decided to rescue and research before getting the piggies!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.