Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Tobias is crazy!

bguardguy

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I think he is slowly feeling better after getting the revolution and all the itchiness has started to die down. Today, it has been nothing but laps and wheeking and hay, and more laps, and water, and then laps, and then smell the dog, and then laps, and then water, and then pellets, and LAPS... Did I mention laps lol This doesnt even count the laps he does while popcorning. Poor thing lol. Jumping all crazy and excited as can be. Soooo cute!

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Slave
Can you get it on video :D? That would be adorable!
Someone is happy to be parasite-free.

GuineaGal2013

Cavy Slave
You have got to LOVE seeing him so happy/excited. I know it cracks me up with the girls play their little games :)

Skfrpb

Cavy Slave
:) You should def get it on video if you can!

bguardguy

Cavy Slave
OMG! I have a video from when I was first building his cage. Right after I got him, and before I got the coro I used just fleece in the bottom, welll.. one day I got him to literally run circles around his little hidey home, and could get him to change direction and run the other way. I was in the process of washing his fleece so he is only on the floor and bars, but its hilarious, and it was only for like ten minutes while I went to the bathroom. I walked back in and saw him running so i got him to go around the cage time after time! It was great!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.