Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hiya Guys

pikameg

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone! My name is Meg and I'm brand spanking new to this site. I just adopted my two little handsome boys, Scabbers and Hedwig, about two weeks ago. They are brothers and were abandoned at a Petco, so I decided to take them in and spoil the crap out of them. ;) They are officially the loves of my life and I don't know how I survived before without my piggies!

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
Welcome, we'd love to see pictures of your little Harry Potter fans!

Okiesmokes

Cavy Slave
Harry Potter! Haha.
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you took in the little guys :)
Pigtures?

Wildcavy

Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the forum! Funny how piggies entirely change our lives, no? Definitely need pigtures!

Sundaexoxo

Cavy Slave
HAHA OMG!! I love your piggy names! Why didn't I think of that?........ :) Hope you're having a good time on this site! Post some pigtures soon please! I really love the names:D

pikameg

Cavy Slave
My pigs! Scabbers is the dark one, Hedwig is the mostly white one. They're not doing too well :c

Attachments

photo (3).jpg photo (2).JPG photo (1).jpg photo.jpg

Okiesmokes

Cavy Slave
What do you mean? what's wrong with them?

Cavy Treenie

Cavy Slave
Sorry to hear about their URI's (right? I think that is what I read a while ago). They are so dang cute though! Welcome to the forum. If you have any piggie concerns, I can't think of a better place to ask about it. :) Hope the cuties feel better soon.

pikameg

Cavy Slave
They have URIs and aren't doing well on the antibiotics. I have a thread about my concerns on the Medical forum.

bguardguy

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
It is terrible to hear about the URI's but just wanted to stop by to give you some props. I am a mega harry potter nerd! So I def. love the names! Also i love pokemon so your username is a plus! Also you remind me of my friend named meg so even bigger props there! Go you! Four for you glen coco, you go glen coco!

pikameg

Cavy Slave
It is terrible to hear about the URI's but just wanted to stop by to give you some props. I am a mega harry potter nerd! So I def. love the names! Also i love pokemon so your username is a plus! Also you remind me of my friend named meg so even bigger props there! Go you! Four for you glen coco, you go glen coco!

LOL and you threw Mean Girls in there! I was debating between the Harry Potter names, or Samwise and Frodo from LOTR, but Scabbers and Hedwig won, obviously :p

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.