Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to forum

Tara1

Cavy Slave
I have 2 baby piggies. I love them. We have had them for about a month now. They are about 3ms old now. Rose, she is my explorer. Likes to run around the cage like crazy and popcorns all over the place. Lilly, she is my shy one. Hides a lot. Funny thing is Lilly doesn't mind being held for a few min, but Rose, oh the noises she makes. We are working with both but sometimes they have to be picked up to be moved for cage cleaning. Silly piggies. We just made them a new C&C cage. 2x6. We had put up a 2nd lvl, and thats where we put their food and hay and water. Well Lilly wouldn't stay up there and Rose wouldn't come down. I think we will try it again in a bit. Though i think we will put a tunnel over the ramp.

IMAG0325.jpgIMAG0327.jpgIMAG0328.jpgIMAG0330.jpgIMAG0331.jpg

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
Welcome!

Your piggies are beautiful and a pretty kitty as well. I :love: the Himalayan look.

soopermum62

Cavy Slave
Welcome and Beautiful Piggies. I would love to get another piggie (a longhaired Himi) But so far Hubby has said "NO".... I have a 2 X 4 C&C with a 2 X 2 Loft. myself.

2198lindsey

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Beautiful pigs! Welcome to the forum. This website is actually my homepage I love it so much and I hope you find the same here.

Tara1

Cavy Slave
Welcome and Beautiful Piggies. I would love to get another piggie (a longhaired Himi) But so far Hubby has said "NO".... I have a 2 X 4 C&C with a 2 X 2 Loft. myself.

Thanks. We are love them so much already !!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.