Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Belgium need C&C cage where to buy

naser080291

Cavy Slave
ive been searching for already 1 week now for a c&c cage lookin at the internet but no ones ship here to belgium that sux :( can any belgian people give me some advice where to get a C&C cages :( i really need it i got 4 piggies and i only have 1 cage a normal cage not that big its kinda pretty small :( need some help :(

CandyApple

Cavy Slave
Hi,
You may not be able to get C & C cages in Belgium. But its not really necessary to have that type of cage. Your best bet is an alternative cage, as I have.
You can buy large playpens online.... Zooplus ships to Belgium I believe.
Anyway, I suggest buying a number of large playpens and building them into a square or hexagon until they meet the recommended amount of square feet (about 8 square foot or more).
You can use large table clothes, or water proof fabric of some sort on the bottom underneath the playpen, and fleece under the pigs feet.
Best of luck, and keep us posted on your cage adventure :D

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
ive been searching for already 1 week now for a c&c cage lookin at the internet but no ones ship here to belgium that sux :( can any belgian people give me some advice where to get a C&C cages :( i really need it i got 4 piggies and i only have 1 cage a normal cage not that big its kinda pretty small :( need some help :(

Do you have a Bed, Bath & Beyond where you are in Belgium? Really, any place that sells organization tools, probably will carry the grids. Also, I know Amazon sells them. If you check on the Amazon site that serves your area, you could find them there.

Here they are on Amazon so you know what to look for (broken link removed) but if this site doesn't ship to Belgium, you might have better luck looking on the site that is in your area.

naser080291

Cavy Slave
candyapple thx for the advice but im really passionate about the c&c cage ... if any one can buy it and ship it to me i am paypal ready

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.