Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello There!!

Dancesky1

Cavy Slave
Hi there! I have one guinea pig named Snickers. He is a little over a year old. He has gone from a pet store cage :yuck: to a 2x4 c&c cage, then my mom cut it down to 2x3, except it has a small part cut out. I just got my mom on board to add a second level, since the fact that his cage is that small has been driving me crazy!! He was a pet store pig, but I plan on adopting him a friend. Here's a picture of him.

Attachments

image.jpg

emsillly

Cavy Slave
ahh he's cute! i had my piggy buttons in a pet store cage for like two months and Nibbles in a pet store cage for a month before i finally figured out the right size cage for them! I'm so glad you did reasearch which is the most important part!

Aleks

Cavy Slave
He is adorable! Why did your mom cut it into a 2x3?

Dancesky1

Cavy Slave
Mainly because he was in my bedroom, but then my mom started taking care of him, so she wanted to bring him into a more main room. The only thing was that she had to cut it so it would fit in the space. :( But it's fine, cause now he'll be getting a full 2x3 level so he can finally ​run full tilt again! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.