Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

UK 'Guinea Pig Farm'

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
All I can say is evil, evil people.

https://www.liberation-now.org/archives.html

citronsoul

Cavy Slave
It's really gross, isn't it?

This is the place I posted about here: https://guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5288&page=1&pp=20

I'm not sure what's currently going on, but animal rights extremists were accused of removing the remains of one of deceased family members from those that own the place. If they did, I definitely think that's a wrong way to go about defending animal rights. But that farm really shouldn't be allowed to exist. The way they treat those guinea pigs is disgusting.

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
Oh I've seen that site so many times. It's horrible.

CavyKind

Cavy Slave
Not a nice place...but sadly there will be places similiar to this all over the world.
A few years ago a lady I knows involved with rabbit and guinea pig rescue took some guinea pigs in from a university laboratory. If I remember rightly, they were all male guineas and white.
Thankfully they had not been physically harmed (or did not appear to be) and were well handled and in good condition. Though no doubt very pleased to be released into rescue and placed in loving homes.

Unfortunately the majority of guineas who leave this farm (and places like it) will suffer a much worse fate...never knowing the love and security of a caring home. All they will know is, fear, pain and an early death.
The tragic thing is, the experiments carried out on these little animals are considered non conclusive and a waste of time by many scientists.
Such a waste of life.
Barbara

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.