Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

(Soon to be) New Piggy Momma here!!!

Kuddy831

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone... My hubby and I are working to adopt our first set of guinea's and I've been riddling myself with research on them. I've actually wanted guinea's for a long time but we had a doxie who did not like little animals like them. But, over the New Year holiday our beloved doxie had to be laid to rest, and although it's been hard I've kind of thrown myself head first into raising guinea's. There is a local rescue who has 2 baby males that we are in the process of adopting. I absolutely LOVE this website!!! It's 100% informative on everything you can think of having to do with piggies. I picked up my sheet of Coroplast today and I'm getting ready to head out and find my cubes so that I can start my construction. I want to be sure and have everything set and ready for when we're able to pick up our new babies!
Can't wait to get to know more of you all!!!

Kelly

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
Welcome! So sorry to hear about the loss of your dog, but glad that you're giving two needy piggies a home. They're wonderful, rewarding pets, and in a very different way than a dog. Good for you for reading up on them so you'll be fully prepared to give them a great home.

MandaC76

Cavy Slave
Welcome! I am pretty new here too & just adopted 2 little 8 week old girls. We are neighbors (I am in DE), so it is nice to see someone close! I look forward to getting to know you & can't wait to see pigtures of your boys!

Kuddy831

Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone... I never realized what a huge piggie world there was :heart:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.