Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Please help cino

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I have seen him pop up a few times as well. I really hope he gets a good home. I would adopt him, but I have girls :(

Brada

Cavy Slave
Hi peoples.

Just to let you know that I have adopted Cino, he is currently sharing a grid/fleece home with two of my piggies named Bubble and Squeek and has settled in amazingly fast. He already thinks he is top pig :)

I thought that since he is blind that he would be quiet and keep to himself. Quite the oposite !!!. He is such an excitable boy and so outgoing.
From watching him you would never guess that he is blind.

Am so glad to have him, he will get all the love and care he needs. A HUGE thankyou to Nadia and Kelly at Rabbit Rescue for caring for him so well and for all the amazing effort and time they put into giving animals a second chance at a happy healthy life.

If anyone would like to see some photos of Cino, please let me know.

Brad

RoseNRiver0523

Cavy Slave
That is so awesome! So good of you to give that precious piggy a loving home :) and of course I would love to see pigtures.

Varcoda

Cavy Slave
if he was in my city i would definitely have adopted him! i'm so glad you adopted him and can give him a good life, it warms my soul ❤️

AussiePiggies

Cavy Slave

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Slave
Hi peoples.

Just to let you know that I have adopted Cino, he is currently sharing a grid/fleece home with two of my piggies named Bubble and Squeek and has settled in amazingly fast. He already thinks he is top pig :)

I thought that since he is blind that he would be quiet and keep to himself. Quite the oposite !!!. He is such an excitable boy and so outgoing.
From watching him you would never guess that he is blind.

Am so glad to have him, he will get all the love and care he needs. A HUGE thankyou to Nadia and Kelly at Rabbit Rescue for caring for him so well and for all the amazing effort and time they put into giving animals a second chance at a happy healthy life.

If anyone would like to see some photos of Cino, please let me know.

Brad

I'm so glad Cino found a loving home, pigtures please!

Lishar

Cavy Slave
yes! Pigtures please! :D

Brada

Cavy Slave
Hi Guys, thanks for the kind comments.

Here are some pigtures of Cino.

I will also be posting some pigtures of Cino and my other piggy friends in the meet and greet section as soon as possible.

102_1044-0.jpg102_1045-0.jpg102_1073-0.jpg102_1077-0.jpg102_1083-0.jpg

RoseNRiver0523

Cavy Slave
He's gorgeous!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.