Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Scandinavia materials

V

Vanjja

Where to find it in Sweden? The local hardwarestore doesnt have any of it....=/

oo_tweety_oo

Cavy Slave
Vanjja said:
Where to find it in Sweden? The local hardwarestore doesnt have any of it....=/
https://www.laredoute.fr/homepage.html, i bought mine from this french website. Where it says "recherche" type "cubes de rangement" (you can wait for a 30% sale and buy them then , so it'll be a little bit cheaper.) And for the bottom, instead of coroplast I'm gonna use "PVC-mattor" eller "linoleum" for the bottom(from "Hornbach").

Annakarin75

Cavy Slave
Men HALLÅ! En göteborgare?! Ballt! ;-D Jag bor på Krokslätt/Liseberg med två buspojkar. Tänkte bara sticka in nosen och säga hej!

oo_tweety_oo said:
https://www.laredoute.fr/homepage.html, i bought mine from this french website. Where it says "recherche" type "cubes de rangement" (you can wait for a 30% sale and buy them then , so it'll be a little bit cheaper.) And for the bottom, instead of coroplast I'm gonna use "PVC-mattor" eller "linoleum" for the bottom(from "Hornbach").

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
When posting, please post in English as well so us folks from other countries can understand what you are saying. You can post in both languages if you would like. Thanks.

Also Anna, this thread is really, really old and I don't think these folks post here anymore.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.